News and Events
- June 23, 2017 - Seen and Heard Newsletter now available
- June 5, 2017 - New Website Launched
- May 1, 2017 - 2017 Summer Support Program
The Summer Support Program provides funding for established recreation, sport and leisure programs for students served by APSEA who would otherwise not be able to participate in these programs due to their sensory loss.
- November 10, 2016 - New APSEA Superintendent Appointed
The board of directors of the Atlantic Provinces Special Education Authority (APSEA) has hired leading educator, Lisa Doucet to be its new superintendent.
- June, 2016 - Seen and Heard
My very first newsletter “Monthly Message” in January 2006 opened with the “rear-view mirror” analogy; noting the importance of occasionally glancing in the rear-view mirror to keep a sense of where we have been and to prevent things from sneaking up on us! However, the size of the rear-view mirror is small in comparison to the windshield ... it is critical that we devote most of our attention to the road ahead.