POLICY TYPE: ENDS
POLICY TITLE: ENDS
Date Adopted: June 13, 2019
Date Reviewed: December 10, 2019
Date Amended: December 10, 2019
- To provide child-focused and family-centred programs and services to children and youth that are evidence based and consistent with current research.
- To foster growing independence and self-advocacy of children and youth.
- To collaborate with and support planning teams supporting children and youth in order to improve their overall educational outcomes.
- To promote an integrated level of service for children and youth through effective communication with parents, schools and community stakeholders.
- To promote and strengthen a culture which is safe and socially just with a focus on equity, diversity and inclusion.
To demonstrate ongoing achievement and well-being of children and youth in meeting appropriate outcomes on APSEA service plans.