- Sept. 10, 2021 — APSEA Centre Plan Living with COVID-19
- Sept. 10, 2021 — APSEA Field-Based Guidelines – Living with Covid
- Sept. 9, 2020 — Plan for Staff Return to APSEA Centre
- Sept. 9, 2020 — Plan for APSEA Field-Based Staff Return to Work
- Aug. 13, 2020 — Letter to Families of Children/Students on the APSEA Caseload
- Jun. 18, 2020 — Letter to Families of Children/Students on the APSEA Caseload
- Apr. 8, 2020 — COVID-19 Update for Families of Children and Youth on the APSEA Caseload
- Mar. 26, 2020 — COVID-19 Update for Families of Children and Youth on the APSEA Caseload
COVID-19 Best Practices
- Social Distancing Best Practices (.pdf)
Stay home, wash your hands and keep a safe distance from others.
- Proper Hand Washing (.pdf)
Washing your hands frequently with soap and water is the best way to reduce the spread of germs.
Accurate, up-to-date COVID-19 information is available at:
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work together to help each other stay as healthy and safe as possible.