( View ASL )
Touch Typing is an important life skill, but it can be challenging (and sometimes a little boring) to learn. Join us for 6 weeks of typing skills practice where you’ll create a plan for your own learning, be supported by peers and learn some typing while having fun.
Participation in the program provides students opportunities to:
- Set an initial typing goal in the first and final weeks of the session.
- Track their progress and keep a running record of areas of success and challenge.
- Practice typing in both guided and free writing activities.
- Become familiar with the keyboard layout.
- Identify benefits of quick and efficient touch typing.