- Portfolios - Everything You Need To Know
This video will answer three questions: What is a portfolio, how important is a portfolio, and what are the parts of a portfolio.
- Awards – Everything You Need To Know
Learn what awards, scholarships, bursaries and grants are, where to find them and how to apply for them.
- Monopoly & Financial Literacy
Monopoly allows children to practice personal finance skills in a fun way and build language around financial literacy.
- Financial Literacy Activity with If You Give A Pig A Party
The story explores all the things that the pig wants for her party, but the list keeps growing longer and longer.
- Job Seeking Skills – Booking an Interpreter for Your Job Interview
- Job Seeking Skills Tip – Interview Questions in Advance
- Job Seeking Skills – Mock Interviews
Job interviews can be scary, but they don't have to be! Many employers ask similar questions to get to know the candidate best.
- Imagine a Future “YOU” Career Exploration – Elementary
This activity is designed to encourage elementary students to dream about their future.