Policy Type: Executive Limitations
Policy Title: Financial Planning and Budgeting
Date Adopted: June 13, 2019
Date Reviewed: December 10, 2019
The Superintendent shall not cause or allow financial planning for any fiscal year or the remaining part of any fiscal year that:
- Deviates materially from Board Ends priorities; or
- Risks financial jeopardy.
The Superintendent will not allow budgeting which:
- Risks incurring those situations or conditions described as unacceptable in the Executive Limitations policy entitled “Financial Condition & Activities”;
- Credible projection of revenues and expenses;
- Cash flow analysis, and
- Disclosure of planning assumptions; or
- Provides less than the amount determined annually by the Board for the Board’s direct use during the year.
EL 5 - Financial Condition and Activities | EL 7 - Asset Protection