This video information is available as a Text Transcript.
Evidence-Based Practices for Promoting Effectiveness and Acceptance
The 2014 AIE Symposium featured keynote presenters Dr. Dennis Reid and Dr. Carolyn Green. Drs. Reid and Green are world-renowned experts in the field of staff training, with particular emphasis on the implementation of evidence-based practices for individuals with ASD and challenging behaviours in educational environments. The focus of the workshop was on coaching and support strategies for consultants working with staff who support learners with ASD in inclusive school settings.
- Introduction to Evidence Based Consultation - PowerPoint (.ppt)
- Premises and Prerequisites - PowerPoint (.ppt)
- Developing ABA Interventions and Writing Plans - PowerPoint (.ppt)
- Training Staff to Carry Out Interventions - PowerPoint (.ppt)
- Evidence-Based Characteristics of the BST Model - PowerPoint (.ppt)
- Characteristics of Successful Consultation - PowerPoint (.ppt)
- Basic Premises and Basic Strategies - PowerPoint (.ppt)
- Supportive Consultation - PowerPoint (.ppt)
- Staff Motivation - PowerPoint (.ppt)