- Teaching to Diversity / Enseigner à La Diversité
- The Role of Assent, Choice, and Compassion in Supporting Autistic Learners / Learners with Autism and Behaviour Challenges
- Teaching Executive Functions and Complex Language and Cognition Skills
Practical strategies to help learners understand complex language and build the skills required for such processes as problem-solving, planning and prioritizing, working memory, and organization, among others.
- Anxiety in Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Advanced Treatment Techniques
Causes of anxiety, the reasons for increased prevalence of anxiety in individuals with ASD, and research-based intervention strategies for addressing anxiety in individuals with ASD and other diverse needs.
- A Positive Approach to Consulting in Schools: Evidence-Based Practices for Promoting Effectiveness and Acceptance
The focus of the workshop was on coaching and support strategies for consultants working with staff who support learners with ASD in inclusive school settings.
Serving Children & Youth Who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing/Blind or Visually Impaired