Programs are open to learners using any communication modality.
Introducing The Single Sessions, one-hour, stand-alone programs that provide an introduction to popular topics with a variety of guest specialists. Take part in one or as many as you like for an easy way to try virtual learning, make connections, and learn new things.
- Am I Deaf? Hard of hearing? Both? Something else?
Friday, March 31, 10:30-11:30am (AST)
- Book Club: El Deafo
Friday, April 21, 10:30-11:30am (AST)
- ASL 1-10 Story Celebration
Friday, April 28, 10:30-11:30am (AST)
Six Week Programs
- How Was Your Weekend? | Grades 2-5
Mondays on March 27, April 3, 17, 24 & May 1
- The Language of Math | Grades 5-9
Tuesdays on March 28, April 4, 11, 18, 25 & May 2
- Fact or Opinion? | Grades 5-9
Wednesdays on March 29, April 5, 12, 19, 26 & May 3
- My Shoes, Your Shoes, Their Shoes | Grades 3-6
Thursdays on March 30, April 6, 13, 20, 27 & May 4
Full Year Programs
Registration open all year long.
- APSEA ASL Cohorts | All grades
- APSEA Mentorship Program (AMP) | Grades 3 and up
- APSEA Recreational Club (ARC) | Grades 4-12
- ASL Storytime | Grades: All grades
- Future Ready Skills (FRS) | High School